Inspired by the past, built for the future
Now Yamaha is opening the door to the world of customisation to every rider with the XV950 – a bobber that encapsulates the character and personality of those original back street creations in a new neo-retro Japanese look.
Compact and stylish with a low seat height, the XV950 delivers a refined and agile ride while retaining the character that is a critical part of owning such an individual machine.
Yamaha’s flat line style and use of exposed metal components accentuates the bike’s pure simplicity while the V-twin motor provides spirited performance and unquestioned reliability.
Stripped back and stylish, the XV950 provides a perfect entry into the world of customisation.
- Air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine
- Revised intake system for outstanding efficiency
- Compact air cleaner for improved torque
- Boosted low to mid-range performance
- 2-into-1 exhaust pipe hugs the engine’s form
- Rubber damped clutch to reduce rider fatigue
- Stainless steel covers
- Double cradle frame for light and agile handling
- 12-spoke cast wheels
- Wave style 298 mm discs with floating rotors
- Jewellery-look round LED rear light
- 12 litre teardrop style fuel tank