Yamaha Tracer 700 - Turn Your Story
Tracer 700 is an accessible and affordable motorcycle that opens up the Sport Tourer class to a wider range of riders. Whether heading out for a weekend away or embarking on a long distance tour, this attractive and versatile all rounder is ready to help write a new chapter in your life and make new memories that will last forever.
Yamaha's Tracer models can take much of the credit for the huge growth in the Sport Touring market in recent years. Just like its bigger brother, the Tracer 700 has brought a fresh and exciting new look to the Sport Touring class.
Previously seen as a rather conservative category by many riders, the growing Sport Touring segment has now become one of the most dynamic and exciting parts of the motorcycle market.
Offering thrilling sports performance with agile handling, the Tracer 700 has attracted many new and experienced riders who appreciate the versatility of this affordable and stylish Yamaha Sport Touring model.
For 2018 the Tracer 700 will be available also with the new Phantom Blue colour, to reinforce the family feeling with Tracer 900 and FJR1300.
2018 Tracer 700 Technical Highlights
- Versatile and exciting Sport Tourer
- Exciting sports performance with agile handling
- Accessible and affordable middleweight
- Adjustable screen and integrated knuckle guards
- Long-range 17-litre fuel tank
- Outstanding power to weight ratio
- Torque-rich, 689cc, twin cylinder, crossplane engine
- Compact tubular chassis
- Lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels
- Digital instrumentation with full LED display
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers
- Wide range of Genuine Yamaha accessories
Tracer 700 Colours
- Phantom Blue
- Tech Black
- Radical Red
- January 2018