Thank you for buying a voucher for a CBT. Please complete the information for the Gift voucher on the form, and we will email you or post out a personalised gift voucher.
The CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) is the first step to getting on the road on a Motorcycle or Scooter and requires no previous experience.
What you need:
- Provisional or full UK car licence with provisional motorcycle entitlement
- A valid Licence Check Code, or your National Insurance number
- Knowledge of the Highway Code
- A sturdy pair of boots (not steel toes)
Each session will be consist of 2 'students' and 1 instructor.
A Full or provisional car photo-card licence is required (if you have the old paper style licence please also bring photographic ID) and a sense of adventure and fun.
We will provide:
- a 125 learner motorcycle (currently we use Suzuki GSX-S125) or automatic scooter
- any protective clothing you require (up to 5XL in clothing, and up to 3XL helmet), except boots.
Once you complete your CBT with us, you will qualify for a discount in our clothing department, so you can start building up your own bike kit.
Gift vouchers are valid for CBTs until the end of June 2019.
Further information on the CBT can be found here or by calling the Rider Training team on 0131 478 6661 option 4.
We will contact the recipient after the Festive Period to schedule a convenient date for them to do the CBT.