Check out Indian Motorcycle at Alba Customs and take a free demo ride on the all-new 2019 line-up,
Motorcycles available to test ride:
Indian Scout® Bobber,
Indian Chief Dark Horse
Indian Chief® Vintage
Indian Chieftain Darkhorse
Indian Springfield Dark Horse
Indian Roadmaster, featuring the industry leading Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command® system.
We will be offering all customers a 20% discount on accessories and clothing purchased with an Indian Motorcycle on the weekend!
Or for our existing Alba riders (IMRG members) we will be offering 15% off on all clothing and accessories for your current model purchased on the weekend!
10% off Clothing and accessories in Alba Customs for everyone.
We have amazing deals to be done and all part exchanges will be considered!
Be it your current 2018 bike or your 30 year old custom we are open to all at Alba Customs!
As the forecast is looking good for the weekend, the Barbecue will be on from 12noon - 3pm too so you can grab a burger after your ride.
Test Ride Terms and Conditions:
- Full motorcycle Licence and NI number required to be shown on the day to check licences
- Appropriate riding gear must be worn at all times during the Test Ride
- Test rides have a 40 minute time allocation between 9am and 4pm on Saturday, 11am and 4pm Sunday
- Riders must be aged 25 years
- no more than 3 penalty points on licence
- Riders must abide by the Highway Code and are responsible for any/all offences under the Road Traffic Acts during the test ride
- The motorcycle must be returned in the same condition as they received it
- In the case of damage to the motorcycle during the test ride the insurance excess payable by the rider is £2,500.
- Riders must be in a fit and healthy condition to ride
- Our Sales staff have the right to refuse a test ride for any reason