To celebrate the return of British Superbikes we invite you to join us for the 2019 Yamaha Demo Day on Thursday 27th June 2019.
Take a free demo ride on the latest 2019 Yamaha models throughout the day and discover why these bikes are some Europe's best-selling bikes.
Motorcycles available to test ride:
D’elight 125 Scooter
MT-03 MT-07 MT-09 MT-10
There's also the chance through the day to enter our competition to win 2 hospitality tickets to BSB Knockhill 2019
As the forecast is looking good for the end of the month, the Barbecue will be on from 4.30pm - 8pm too so you can grab a burger after your ride!
See the Yamaha range here.
So if you fancy a Test ride on a Yamaha let us know below
Test Ride Terms and Conditions:
- Full motorcycle Licence and NI number required to be shown on the day to check licences
- Appropriate riding gear must be worn at all times during the Test Ride
- Test rides have a 40 minute time allocation between 9am and 9pm on the day
- Riders must be aged 25 years
(19 years for MT-03 test rides with full A2 licence)
- no more than 3 penalty points on licence
- Riders must abide by the Highway Code and are responsible for any/all offences under the Road Traffic Acts during the test ride
- The motorcycle must be returned in the same condition as they received it
- In the case of damage to the motorcycle during the test ride the insurance excess payable by the rider is £2,500.
- Riders must be in a fit and healthy condition to ride
- Our Sales staff have the right to refuse a test ride for any reason