The days are getting longer. Darkness is giving way to light.
To celebrate the return of British Summer Time we invite you to join us for the 2018 Yamaha MT Easter Demo Weekend - Friday 30 March - Monday 2 April 2018.
Take a free demo ride on the latest 2018 Yamaha MT models over the 4 days of the Easter Weekend and discover why these torque-rich Hyper Nakeds are Europe's best selling bikes. See the range here.
We're giving away a complementary gift bag with £25 worth of Yamaha MT branded merchandise to everyone who takes a demo ride.
There's also the chance over the weekend to enter Yamaha UK's exclusive competition to win a brand new MT-09 SP worth £8,999. **
So if you fancy a Test ride on a Yamaha MT complete the following and we'll be in touch!
Test Ride Terms and Conditions:
- Full motorcycle Licence and NI number required to be shown on the day to check licences
- Appropriate riding gear must be worn at all times during the Test Ride
- Test rides have a 40 minute time allocation between 9am and 4pm each day
- Riders must be aged 25 years
(19 years for MT-03 test rides with full A2 licence)
- no more than 3 penalty points on licence
- Riders must abide by the Highway Code and are responsible for any/all offences under the Road Traffic Acts during the test ride
- The motorcycle must be returned in the same condition as they received it
- In the case of damage to the motorcycle during the test ride the insurance excess payable by the rider is £2,500.
- Riders must be in a fit and healthy condition to ride
- Our Sales staff have the right to refuse a test ride for any reason
- 1 goody bag per person (not per test ride!)
** The MT-09 SP prize draw competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years old (except anyone employed by Saltire Motorcycles, Alba Customs or Yamaha UK).
You do not require to take a test ride or make a purchase, however you must be in store to enter. The prize draw entries will close at 5pm on Monday 2 April 2018 with the winner being announced on Thursday 12 April 2018.