Meet the Alpinestars SP-Z Glove – This lightweight, waterproof leather motorcycle glove makes a great addition to the Alpinestars range.
The popular SP series gloves that found success in taking track protection and modifying it into more everyday use gloves, the Alpinestars SP-Z Drystar Gloves fill the gap between conventional sport touring gloves and race gloves. Constructed from supple and durable full grain leather associated with polyamide fabric, the Alpinestars SP-Z Gloves incorporate a PU knuckle, synthetic leather reinforcements and finger bridge – as expect from Alpinestars sport oriented gloves, but with added Drystar waterproof membrane and touchscreen index fingertips for ultimate touring functionality.
Also available in white/fluo and white/red.
Key features of Alpinestars SP-Z gloves
- Supple and highly durable full grain leather main construction
- Leather palm reinforcements for improved impact strength and abrasion resistance
- PU knuckle protection
- EVA foam padded reinforcements on the thumb, wrist, back of hand, fingers and palm
- 3rd and 4th finger bridge to reduce risk of twisting
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip
- Reflective insert on backhand area for greater visibility
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Made with Drystar Performance membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote good level of dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls