Premium rear paddock stand which allows you to raise the back wheel in order to clean and lubricate the chain, inspect the tyres, remove the wheel, etc. Lifting is achieved either using pads under the swing-arm or employing forks and bobbins (forks included, bobbins sold separately as bike-specific). The special shape reduces the effort required to lift the bike.
- Extremely robust construction for complete rigidity
- Reassuringly large 40mm steel tubing with bracing
- Four chunky wheels for maximum stability
- Padded handle for extra comfort
- Includes both pads and forks
- Ride Magazine “Best in test”
- Suitable for most motorcycles