The design brief for the Wolf Outlast® Titanium seemed impossible: A Textile jacket and jean that fits like leathers, four season capability, ultimate ergonomics on the bike and style befitting of Wolf. Well our in-house design team here in Derbyshire have done the impossible. The key to the attaining a superb fit and feel in a jacket and jean you can use all year round is the use of an amazing material called Outlast®; Outlast® technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes phase change materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. This negates the need for thick linings and gives the Outlast® Titanium an unrivalled level of comfort on the bike whatever the weather. The Outlast® Titanium is fully loaded with a host of other features, including a waterproof and breathable MicroDry membrane, Teflon coated Maxtex and Ballistic materials, multiple pockets, air vents, reflective Wolf logos and much more. The first time you put the Outlast® Titanium on you can instantly feel the Wolf difference.
- Outer shell; Ballistic, MaxTex and Texland.
- MicroDry breathable 100% waterproof membrane.
- Teflon reinforced waterproof treatment to the outer shell.
- Outlast adaptive comfort liner (removable).
- Scotchlite reflective Wolf logos and panels
- YKK zips throughout.
- 60 heavy duty joining zip
- Maurex C.E. approved armour in the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Adjustable waistband, collar and large size stretch panels
- Adjustable armbands
- Mid semi sports cut for superior comfort on any bike.
- All year round suitability, full four season design.
- Multiple pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Twin intake and rear exhaust vents