Wolf’s premium textile touring system, the Tec-Tour Outlast Trousers offer the best in physical and weather protection. With Wolf’s characteristic styling, these trousers are ready to take you wherever you need to go, regardless of distance or weather. Pair it with the matching Wolf Tec-Tour Outlast Jacket, and you’ll be ready for adventure, touring or some serious commuting.
- DuPont™ Cordura™ 300/500 outer – Teflon™ coated
- XTR™ 8000/10000 waterproof/breathable ultra-high performance membrane (removable)
- Outlast™ removable lining
- Three-quarter length thermal lining
- Stitched with Oxley™ bonded nylon thread
- D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour
- Large multiple waterproof zipped air vents
- Multiple external pockets
- Natural movement system – enhanced ergonomics (touring fit)
- MAX HD™ zips throughout
- Full length MAX HD™ 360° joining zip
The Tec-Tour range is the highest specification textile outfit Wolf have ever made.
This is the first time Wolf have incorporated the Outlast™ lining onto a quilted backing, this helps greatly on those really cold days.
To negate the possibility of over-heating on hot days the Tec-Tour has large waterproof zipped air-vents and the ability to remove the XTR™ waterproof membrane.
When combined with D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour as standard, Wolf has spec’d the Tec-Tour with so many features you start to appreciate how fully-loaded this combo is!