The XSR700 makes a serious statement. Designed to take a timeless feel built on historical icons, matched with tomorrow’s technology for a pure, entertaining riding experience. With deep torque and a super agile chassis, it’s for those who appreciate heritage and love to ride.
The cutting edge 689cc inline 2-cylinder engine features our special ‘crossplane philosophy’ enabling it to develop linear torque for outstanding acceleration. The retro styled XSR700 also benefits from a tight and lightweight chassis for outstanding agility and handling.
The XSR700 takes the best of design from Yamaha’s history in homage to the past but is very much the motorcycle of tomorrow.
– Dynamic White
– Tech Black
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
- Two-texture leather vintage style seat unit
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Vintage inspired headlight and rear light unit
- Aluminium fuel tank unit
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers
- Mass-forward design with sculpted bodywork
- Pirelli Phantom tyres with authentic tread pattern
- Deep and powerful linear torque output
The unit depicted in the action and static images is shown in EU4 configuration.