Join the 'Roads of Life' with the Yamaha Sport Touring demo weekend on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018 with the new Yamaha Tracer 900, Tracer 900GT and Tracer 700 all up for test ride.
These motorcycles are designed for adventure with comfort, keeping keep the grin on your face as you twist and turn through the miles with ease.
Turn up your emotions
- Tracer 900 GT
The best-selling Tracer 900 has undergone a complete redesign.
With refined new bodywork and improved ergonomics making it an even more attractive and capable Sport Tourer.
Now we've created a premium version of this remarkably versatile motorcycle that's designed for riders who want a high specification as standard. Equipped with hard luggage, fully adjustable suspension and heated grips, the Tracer 900GT is ready to take you anywhere.
Its class-leading specification includes full colour TFT instruments developed from our YZF-R1 supersport bike. For clutchless upshifting the GT comes equipped with a Quick Shifter. And its Cruise Control makes the longest ride more fun.
Turn up your emotions - Tracer 900
We took our best-selling Sport Tourer. Then we analysed every feature to see how we could make it even better.
Its new high quality body panel design give a more refined appearance – while the improved ergonomics and larger adjustable windscreen ensure increased riding comfort.
The torque rich 3-cylinder engine gets your adrenaline flowing on demand – and for outstanding agility with high speed stability the lightweight aluminium chassis has a longer swingarm.
This motorcycle has been designed to give you an instant escape route from the daily routine. And with its 18-litre tank, this Sport Tourer is built to go far. Choose the Tracer 900. And turn up your emotions.
Turn Your Story - The Tracer 700
Tomorrow's memories are shaped by the decisions we make today. So imagine you're writing the story of your life - and right now the next page is open.
The Tracer 700 is an accessible and affordable Sport Tourer that is built to take you on an exciting new journey every day.
Maybe you're heading out for a quick back road blast after work - or preparing to take a long-distance tour. This versatile and exciting bike is going to be with you when those future experiences are burned into your consciousness.
The new Tracer 700 gives you the opportunity to write a new page for every day. And it can help you to turn your story into anything you want – whether alone or with friends.
So if you fancy a Test ride on a Yamaha Sport Touring Motorcycle complete the following and we'll be in touch!
Test Ride Terms and Conditions:
- Full motorcycle Licence and NI number required to be shown on the day to check licences
- Appropriate riding gear must be worn at all times during the Test Ride
- Test rides have a 40 minute time allocation between 9am and 4pm each day
- Riders must be aged 25 years, with no more than 3 penalty points on licence
- Riders must abide by the Highway Code and are responsible for any/all offences under the Road Traffic Acts during the test ride
- The motorcycle must be returned in the same condition as they received it
- In the case of damage to the motorcycle during the test ride the insurance excess payable by the rider is £2,500.
- Riders must be in a fit and healthy condition to ride
- Our Sales staff have the right to refuse a test ride for any reason
- 1 'Roads of Life' portable power bank charger per rider on completion of a post test ride evaluation form.
In additon to the 'Roads of Life' portable powerbank charger, if you take a test ride you will receive a voucher for a bowl of Stovies or Macaroni Cheese from Gasoline Alley Cafe.