HUSQVARNA REVEAL 2024 MINICYCLES
THREE HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOCROSS MACHINES GIVE YOUNGSTERS A COMPETITIVE EDGE
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to reveal its highly anticipated 2024 minicycle line-up. The brand’s two smallest machines – the TC 50 and TC 65 – are all-new and for the first time ever fully size adjustable, with multiple technical enhancements boosting performance and reliability. In addition, the class-leading TC 85 features the latest technology and race-tested components to give aspiring youngsters a competitive edge over their rivals..
Utilising much of the same technology found on the full-size motocross machines, the TC 50 provides the youngest racers with a highly capable, competition-focused motorcycle. Using statistical scientific data throughout the design process, the ergonomics have been perfected for youngsters and with adjustable bodywork, WP suspension and multiple handlebar mounting positions, riders can continue racing the TC 50 as they grow in size.
The TC 65 offers the same adjustment options as the TC 50, which allows riders to continue developing their motocross skills aboard a familiar machine. A new, more compact and fully adjustable WP shock now offers less travel to improve the balance of the TC 65 and thanks to its revised mounting position on the new frame, more energy is now absorbed for greater comfort. Together with significant updates to the engine, which includes a new DS clutch and steel basket, more durable gearbox and machined crankcases, the on-track performance of the TC 65 reaches a higher level for 2024.
Shared updates to both the TC 50 and TC 65 – including new exhausts, updated jetting settings and footrests – boost the overall performance and rideability, while all-new bodywork and graphics replicate the full-size models. Each machine is then equipped and finished with components from leading offroad brands including BRISK spark plugs, Formula brakes, MAXXIS tyres, ODI grips and Twin Air filters, creating a pair of best-in-class motocross machines.
Completing the minicycle line-up is the popular and proven TC 85. Continuing to be the perfect platform for riders progressing from the TC 65 before transitioning to a full-size machine, the TC 85 offers youngsters the highest levels of performance, handling and reliability.
2024 Technical Highlights:
- Striking new white, grey and yellow graphics highlight Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Swedish heritage
- New, scaled down bodywork replicates the look and feel of the full-size models
- Improved TC 50 and TC 65 engines – broader and stronger power delivery
- New TC 50 and TC 65 frames – significantly improve handling characteristics
- New aluminium handlebars on the TC 50 and TC 65 – updated bend for a modernised feel
- Adjustable ergonomics – allow the TC 50 and TC 65 to be customised for each rider
- Premium components – improves the quality, performance and durability of each machine
- Easily adjustable WP XACT forks and XACT PDS shock – optimal performance and low weight
- MAXXIS MAXXCROSS MX-ST tyres for exceptional straight-line stability and excellent traction
- Formula brake components give each machine best-in-class stopping power
- Formula hydraulic clutch assembly on the TC 65 and TC 85 – consistent action and durability
- High-grip seat cover on all models – maximum comfort and control
- Black Excel rims and CNC-machined hubs for TC 85 – low unsprung weight and greater stability
- TC 50 – £3,999
- TC 65 – £4,999
- TC 85 – £6,099 (both 17/14 and 19/16 wheel sizes)